Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Change of plans

Okay, forget the previous post. I guess everything's on hold until I make this sweater for moi.



I am doing the ChicKnits Ribbi Cardi Knitalong with a bunch of other people and was threatened by Carole to wait until she was ready to start. Since she's ready, and coming to see me in a few weeks I decided to start working on it pronto. I don't usually knit with such small needles and it hurts! I think it's funny that the bigger needles actually feel better on my hands. Maybe they'll get used to it?

The yarn I'm usuing is a heather grey for the body and a pretty, heather purple. It is the Peruvian Collection Highland Wool from elann.com. Here's a picture that isn't so great. Maybe I'll try and take another one later.



I'll update as I get further! Wish me luck and patience as I'll need a lot of it with this project. Just knowing that C. is doing it too will keep me on track I think....

3 Comments:

  • I'll probably swatch tomorrow evening! Did you end up getting some addis?

    By Blogger strangelittlemama, at 9:53 PM  

  • Yeah, I got 8's. I started on some aluminum 7's I had. I'm just about to switch over. I haven't done too much of it....

    By Blogger Scoutj, at 5:48 AM  

  • That's funny, Scout, these needles feel great to me and bigger needles hurt my hands! hahaha!! Can't wait to hear more about your ribby cardi. I'm at the KAL, too. Almost done with the second front piece. See you there!

    By Blogger goodkarma, at 9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home