Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Latest Projects....

I've been a knitting fool as of late and I figured I would just make a post with all of the projects I've completed in the past few months.

First I tackled Coronet from Knitty for myself.



Then, I altered the pattern for my daughter.



I had a bunch of leftover ribbon yarn from some presents I've made so I figured I'd tie them all together and make me a long scarf.



I've been knitting my whole life and I've never attempted mittens. Because this Manos was calling my name I decided to finally try making some mittens. I love how they turned out.



Now I need to finish up this mitered square felty I've been working on for some time. this is an old picture but at least you get an idea of what I'm working on. Right now I actually have 13.5 of the 14 squares done!



2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home