Thursday, January 06, 2005

Finally!

I got around to felting up a strap to cut and use to attach the handles to my mitered bag. It's done and I'm still not 100% happy with the handles. Oh well, I'll leave it alone for a while and decide at another time if I want to do something else. Here it is.



And, here a picture of how far I've gotten on the Ribby Cardi and a better picture of the yarn I'm using on the arms. It's going pretty quickly.



I hope the have the back done by the end of the weekend.

1 Comments:

  • Well....I also was not wanting to spend the money so I went for this:

    http://www.pagelinx.com/cgi-shopper/search.cgi/smileysyarns/ezshopper?user_id=29819&1_option=3&1=bernatbreeze&database=dbase1.exm&template=template1.htm&output_number=100

    In the summer print. I actually love it! Ooooh. It went up in price! LOL It was 1.99 when I bought it.

    You can e-mail me too to be added to the KAL.

    By Blogger Scoutj, at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home