Saturday, August 20, 2005

Is this thing on?

It can't be possible that I haven't updated this since February! Is that true? Yikes. I haven't been knitting very much but I know for sure I've completed a few things since then. I need to find the pictures and update this thang. I'm feeling the cool weather in the air which means it's time to get motivated again to knit. I'm also going to be joining the Secret Pal 6. If anything, that will get me motivated to get some new projects going.

Actually..... the thing that will really get me going is when Carole moves here!! I can't wait to have her here to knit with. You'd think since I started the Albuquerque Stitch 'n' Bitch I'd be getting my butt there but life has just been taking over everything. I'm going to make an effort to update this some more today and finish knitting these baby booties that were supposed to be done about a month ago! I'll find the other ones I've completed and post them. They're from Debbie Bliss' Adorable Knits for Tots.

Kids are calling so I'll be back in a bit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home