Tuesday, September 27, 2005

So close!

I know that for many of you this is a total bore.... but for my first pair of socks I'm going to document this dammit! At this point I just need to measure her foot so I know how big to make them. In fact, as soon as I hit *submit* I'm going to do it.

Here is my first heel flap and heel turn. It was really fun to see how it all came out.





Not bad for my first time huh?

I am going right now to measure that foot. Oh yeah... ignore how dirty Cameron's feet are. We live in NM and my kids never put shoes on.

2 Comments:

  • That is a superb heel. You rule.

    By Blogger a., at 10:08 AM  

  • That's looking awesome! Of course, I knew that, having seen it in person. lol
    BTW, "a" is alecia.
    C

    By Blogger strangelittlemama, at 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home