Tuesday, September 20, 2005

So Far So Good.....

Okay, so I had to frog 2 times until I got the hang of knitting with dental floss. The first time I didn't like the look of the cast on. The second time I caston the wrong number of stitches. Third times a charm right? I convinced my daughter to let me see how they fit so far.



Aren't they cute? Not her toes! The socks! I love knitting things for the first time. Tonight is Stitch 'n' Bitch and I hope to have the heel turned and on to the rest of the sock before I go to bed tonight. The only problem is that I am about to make a few cocktails for Carole and myself. Drinking and heel turning probably doesn't go together does it? Especially when we're drinking these......



I guess we'll just have to see. Hey Secret Pal. There's something else you now know about me! I love my vodka!

1 Comments:

  • Next time, bring the cosmos to the table!

    It was great meeting you yesterday-you and Carole are quite the team!

    How's that sock coming?
    -B

    By Blogger Beverly, at 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home