Wednesday, October 19, 2005

C'est moi!


I am usually very careful about posting pictures of myself online but I figured I'd post this for a bit so some of you who don't live locally can see just exactly who Scout is. Ignore the fact that I look extrememly tired and have no makeup on. Damn..... I probably shouldn't be posting this. Maybe it'll be one of those *This post will explode in 24 hours* kind of posts? Here I am a few days ago wearing another scarf I made during nap time for a good friend.

needles: size 17
yarn: Calypso by Southwest Trading Company - 6 taupe
stitch: garter
cast on: 20 stitches

Voila!

Also, I had a really fun time at my Stitch 'n' Bitch last night. We had 10 women there and it was a great group. I hope that some of the other Abq. knitters can come and join us soon even though I know there are a few other groups that meet. I wish we could all knit together! We even had two women come all the way down from Santa Fe to join us. The funny thing was that at least 3 of us were working with boobie type scarves. Ramona was working on the Knitty Boobie scarf. Carole was working on the Casey scarf. I was cheating with this beautiful yarn from Classic Elite called Lou Lou that has bobbles right in the yarn! It was a boobie type of a night.

Time for a run and I'm going to try finishing up that hat for my friend A.

3 Comments:

  • Great scarf!
    We'd love to come over and meet your group one night! I'm in law school and things are psycho for me, but I'm going to try. I know Meg has been wanting to come, too...

    By Blogger Jenny, at 8:17 AM  

  • I had a blast, too! It was great to have a nice big group. I'm so excited about the knitswap!!

    By Blogger strangelittlemama, at 12:48 PM  

  • Good Fibrations isn't far at all- it's in Edgewood, which is about 20 minutes east of ABQ. They had good things- this line of non-commercial yarn was the best, though. LOVE THE PIMA COTTON.

    By Blogger Jenny, at 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home