Tuesday, October 25, 2005

More like Scarfoberfest here

My good friend Sharon bought 4 balls of really funky, pretty yarn to make her a few scarves. I love that she just wants basic, skinny scarves and they look so cool in just a simple garter stitch. Here are the two I made her over the past few days. The green one is in Lou Lou by Classic Elite. It's such a cool yarn isn't it? I love how it turned out.


Then I just finished this one in Tokyo by Filatura Di Crosa and I loved knitting with it. It's so soft! I think the gold specks are my favorite part. I highly recommend getting some of this if you see it anywhere. Here's the simple garter stitch scarf on size 17's just like all the others. I only cast on 8 stitches for this one.




I think I only have one more scarf to go and then I can decide what I want to make for myself. I hate to admit I love the mindless knitting of pretty garter stitch scarves. .....I'm not the only one am I? I actually have some of that Lou Lou in a pretty purple. Maybe I'll just keep on with my Scarfoberfest theme until November?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home