Wednesday, October 05, 2005

My first pair of socks are done!

Wow. The second sock was way easier once I knew what the hell I was doing. Since I live in clogs I really want to make a pair for me. However, I'm making a hat for my sweet mama friend A. over at smallhand as a swap for a new knitting bag she is going to make for me. I'm so glad I finally made myself do this. Can someone please tell me how the hell do you block them? They look like they need to be. I also ordered a pair of black clogs for my girly off of ebay so she can show off her new socks. She kept telling me, "Mama! I'm so PROUD OF YOU!"

Check it.


She had to try them out a bit.


I'm afraid I may be hooked on socks now.....

5 Comments:

  • omggggg! I love them! Please help me when I come back to V's socks...

    By Blogger strangelittlemama, at 4:28 PM  

  • They are too adorable, specly on that cutie pie!

    I picked up yarn and a pattern to make Neal socks for Christmas. You don't think the boyfriend sweater curse extends to socks, do you?

    By Blogger Beverly, at 10:36 PM  

  • Pretty! And your model is, too! :)

    By Blogger Erin, at 11:46 AM  

  • Congrats! Your socks look fantastic! (I secretly threw away my first pair because they only vaguely resembled socks...)

    By Blogger Jenny, at 7:57 PM  

  • Oh, well done! Those are great socks ... but they're not anywhere near as cute as the model. She looks so proud of her Mamma-made socks.

    By Blogger Ruth, at 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home