Sunday, October 09, 2005

Socks 'n' Clogs

It's truly sad that I'm so excited over my $1.99 ebay purchase of these clogs so my girly can not only show off her handmade socks, but also so she can have shoes just like me!
pix.JPG


I mean, come on. You have to admit they are damn cute. I immediately had to grab the socks so I could see how they looked. She was happy to model them for me.

pix.JPG


Not bad huh? I'm so proud of myself it's kind of silly. They are just socks. But rockin' ones!

pix.JPG


Also, I ran into Beverly yesterday at Village Wools when I brought Jessica to check out her new passion. I bought some Plymouth Yarn Eros Glitz and there is nothing I can't whip up with my size 17's in a few hours. I needed a birthday present and I think it was the hit of the party. I simply cast on 10 stitches and knit the whole 65 yards in garter stitch. Perfect gifty. It cracks me up that all the people couldn't believe I made it and during nap time to boot.

pix.JPG

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home