Isn't my One Skein Wonder pretty? Isn't the Melting Grape Popsicle beautiful? Too bad it's cutting off the circulation under my arms in those pictures. Yep. These linebacker shoulders are too damn big. Or actually, my lovely husband didn't do a great job measuring when I asked him to take my shoulder to shoulder measurement.
Now what to do? I blocked the crap out of it and it's stretched to it's limit. I refuse to frog it. I know I could probably frog the ribbing and add some stitches but I'm not even sure I want to do that. The yarn is a bit delicate (Where the silk and wool are spun together) and I don't know how it would hold up to frogging after I've blocked it. It's probably only about an inch too tight. Maybe not even that much. What would you do? My choices are:
1) Screw it. Cut off the circulation under your armpits! Pain is beauty!
2) Find someone to give you the money for the yarn and make another one.
3) Force your 3 year old to wear it.
4) Frog the ribbing, add some stitches and make it bigger. Not fun, but best option.
5) Give it to Carole and make her fix it for you because she loves you and would do that for you if you whined enough.
They can go to the drop-in daycare at the gym so I can run! Woot!
Oh, but they are cute aren't they? Happy Holidays to all my crafty friends out there!?