Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Go buy one now! (New MEME!)


I bought mine at my LYS-Village Wools a few weeks ago and it went right onto my car. I'm hoping it gives off the impression, "Back OFF or I'll stab you with my kntting needles!"

Maybe I need some help for my agressive tendancies? Anyway, I want everyone to unite and have a cool knitting magnet on their car. Mmmmkay? Click on the link and you can buy one there. (Thanks to my Secret Pal 6 recipient Eyow for finding this!) I haven't been able to figure out where else you can buy them. I was at Village Wools today and Carole got one too but I'll post about that later. I'm on a total yarn bend. Somebody's gotta stop me!

Edited to add: Ana had a great idea for us all to buy these, put them on our cars and post pictures of them! I think that's way fun so I'm tagging anyone who reads this. Yah hear me!?

10 Comments:

  • Well, damn, those needles sure do look sharp :D Yeah, I'm all for looking threatening with my needles..unless I'm on a flight of course, then i'm just concerned about keeping my needles. So, I think in a couple of weeks we should have everyone post a pic with their window decal on their automobile.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:17 PM  

  • YES! A *get your magnet, put it on your car and take a picture meme!*

    I'll add that....great thinkin!

    By Blogger Scoutj, at 3:24 PM  

  • Okay, I ordered my magnet tonight!

    By Blogger Carole Knits, at 4:21 PM  

  • I'd buy one, but it'd only be on the car long enough for the picture... :( Dh isn't a car magnet/bumper sticker fan...

    Hmmm, would it stick to the body panels on a Saturn???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:38 PM  

  • My fear is it being stolen right off my car. That being said, I ordered one! Thanks for sharing.

    By Blogger Mel, at 5:20 AM  

  • YOU'RE on a yarn bend?

    I just bought my magnet. And some sock yarn. And some roving. So, *nyah*.

    (Wait, this isn't a contest to see whose stash is bigger, is it? Crap.)

    By Blogger Emy, at 10:54 AM  

  • That is the coolest car swag ever! I'm with crazycatlady though - even though I live amongst ultra-heathens who pride themselves on their bad selves, it would be no time at all before someone lifted this pretty bling and wore it around their neck! And I'm talking about my yuppie neighbors!

    By Blogger Bonne Marie, at 5:21 PM  

  • Oooooooooooh!! Must get one of those! Also, I have my eye on some Cherry Tree Hill in Birch for those jaywalkers :) Happy New Year!

    By Blogger The Little (Knitting) Hedgehog, at 9:19 PM  

  • Ordered my magnet! Love it!

    Thanks for the heads up. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:50 PM  

  • I have mine, but I also ordered one for an exchange, so I can't post a pic in my blog until after its over.

    By Blogger Mel, at 6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home