Saturday, December 03, 2005

Oh secret pal!


You there? Look!!
I got my package today and you are the most rockingest Secret Pal EVER. I immediately called Carole and told her what I got. Actually, the funny part is that my husband and kids got it at the mailbox and he came in asking me who you were because his best friend is from there with the same last name! We need to talk and see if you guys are related. That would be way too weird. Did you know I am from VT and went to UVM? Soooo strange. Also, my son's name is your last name too. Did you know that!?

Thank you so much for all of the amazing gifts. I can not wait to get going on some of the things you've sent me. I especially love the smell of your yarn. I ran out of that nag champa and had to buy a different brand and it was horrible compared to that one so I can't wait to use this. henachick, you have made this experience so wonderful. Thank you thank you thank you! Mwuah!

Wait....do you know my girlfried Jess? She's married to Shay with 3 kids? Now that would be too weird! I can't wait to talk with you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home