Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Option #6?


Make a pair of socks for the other child who feels left out of knitting swag! This other kid of mine is pretty cute even when he's super tired like he is in this picture.

We trekked on down to Village Wools two days ago and I let him pick out his own yarn. His favorite color is red so it wasn't very hard for him to pick out the yarn. He picked out the same yarn that I made his sister's socks out of this Lang Jawoll Jacquard. I'm digging on this colorway. Now that I've made a few pairs of socks they are such a piece of cake. I actually really enjoy knitting them. Whoulda' thunk?

I thought you'd all like to see my other child next to our Christnukwanza tree.



Isn't he a cutie? Hence the name! Okay, time to get a move on.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home