Friday, January 13, 2006

Cara....we are your friends.

But I'm a bit worried about your obsession with the Jaywalker socks. Therefore, I have decided to stage and intervention. I told you I was concerned. I know the Jaywalkers are great socks. I'm even about to start knitting my own. But Cara, sweet Cara? We're all worried about you. Are you eating and sleeping? Or are you simply living and breathing knitting these socks? Please take a minute to evaluate your situation because we are all concerned. You do know that there is medication for this? Maybe you have a secret number of these you're going to knit and until then you won't stop? What is it? Ten? Twenty?

Anyway. Just know that we're all here to support you. We will listen to you and hold your hand through this. We can help wean you off of this if you need help. All you have to do is ask. Okay?







Heeeeeeee! (For those of you hiding under a rock, Cara just finished her NINTH SIXTH pair of these wonderful socks! Go check them out. They are all fantastic. She's amazing!)

6 Comments:

  • They are - I just hope the latest Jaywalker knitalong isn't her undoing. 250 participants and growing?!

    By Blogger Chris, at 7:43 AM  

  • Actually, I just finished my SIXTH pair. Six and half pairs. And I started my 14th jaywalker sock the other day. So I'm not as bad as you make me out to be. ;-)

    Really. I'm not.

    I can stop anytime I want.

    Mommy?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:45 AM  

  • PS - have you SEEN my stock yarn stash? If I don't keep knitting we're all going to drown. It's a life saving preservation kind of thing. Besides, my feet get cold. And this way I don't have to give myself manicures and my feet can still look pretty.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:47 AM  

  • I'm just teasin! I think it's awesome. I just wish I could do it! See.... I'm just JEALOUS!

    By Blogger Scoutj, at 9:23 AM  

  • That Margene! She's always got my back! LOL! It's all good.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:56 AM  

  • Wow...6th pair?? Uhm, I guess I shouldn't be so excited about my 2nd pair of socks ever :D

    I've been eyeing the Jaywalkers and I think I've been motivated to start a pair.

    I love the pink ones Cara!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home