Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Fo Shizzle!

So far today I've gone for a run, been to the shop for a staff meeting, went and worked out at the gym, got Supergirl from pre-school, picked up lunch at Whole Foods and hit her gymnastics class all in this shirt. I loved the looks I got.



Don't be messin' with a knitter man! Don't I look angry?! I think I need a few more of these shirts. We all need pissed-off-picture-posts wearing these. That should be our next knitting meme. Wear it proud and wear it loud I say!

Stitch 'n' Bitch
Stitch 'n' Bitch
Stitch 'n' Bitch!!!

14 Comments:

  • girl looks like you have your own little posse going!

    By Blogger Ramona, at 2:06 PM  

  • You're so darn cool! Can I be you when I grow up?? :) Off to order myself a shirt ...

    By Blogger jen, at 2:09 PM  

  • haaaa! you bad-ass.

    By Blogger strangelittlemama, at 2:19 PM  

  • Damn girl! You look downright mean! Good thing I know better!

    By Blogger Carole Knits, at 3:15 PM  

  • Word.

    By Blogger Anny, at 5:07 PM  

  • Man, you look ready to kick some serious SFSE butt!

    Oh, and it's sunny there! Wow.

    By Blogger Chris, at 6:32 PM  

  • dude, you look like such a hardass - go you!!!
    *you are inspiring me to get up extra early to get me booty on me treadmill - before the babes are awake and take over the day. rock on, sista.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:04 PM  

  • Gangsta knitting. Rocks.

    By Blogger Beverly, at 9:57 PM  

  • You Rock in that Shirt!! I ordered buttons and stickers and passed them out tonight at STITCH 'N BITCH. Thats right, I said it. Where's Garvin now. I might need to go and order myself a shirt just 'cause it looks so cool on you.

    By Blogger Trish Castillo, at 10:14 PM  

  • That totally ROCKS! Y're awesome

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:38 AM  

  • I love it. Will Little Scout get one, too??

    By Blogger Erin, at 7:05 AM  

  • The only thing missing from that shot is a Harley! Rock on!!!

    By Blogger Laurie, at 8:55 AM  

  • I love the pissed-off picture!

    By Blogger WandaWoman, at 5:26 PM  

  • LOL! You had me laughing with this one! Yes, we all need shirts!

    By Blogger AngeliasKnitting, at 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home