Saturday, January 21, 2006

I'm starting my own damn team

Who wants to join? I've been trying to come up with what I'm going to knit for Stephanie's Knitting Olympics. I know you are all dying to find out. However, I have a lot going on dammit. Yesterday at the shop the girls scoffed at my choice as they knew it wasn't really a challenge to me. But give the girl a break. I'm busy and want to still play! Therefore I have received some major sponsorship to start up my own team who will sweep the Olympic medals. Just you watch. I'm proud to announce.....


sandbag


One entry found for sandbag.
Main Entry: 2sandbag

Function: transitive verb

1 : to bank, stop up, or weight with sandbags
2 a : to hit or stun with or as if with a sandbag b : to treat unfairly or harshly c : to coerce by crude means <are raiding the Treasury and sandbagging the government -- C. W. Ferguson> d : to conceal or misrepresent one's true position, potential, or intent especially in order to take advantage of
- sandĀ·bagĀ·ger noun


I'm not even going to go into anymore details. Feel free to Google it. You'll know if you're meant to be on my team or not. We're going to take over the Olympics man!

8 Comments:

  • Hee hee. I'm not in, I'm just amused! Talk to you later, chica!

    By Blogger Chris, at 7:21 AM  

  • Sorry, no team for me but I'll cheer your sandbagging on! Is this your way of ignoring those Jaywalkers?

    By Blogger Ramona, at 8:08 AM  

  • hahaha! You so funny.

    By Blogger strangelittlemama, at 9:31 AM  

  • I so don't even get that, but I'm okay with that.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:51 AM  

  • Thanks, ScoutJ!! I just posted about the bags...

    By Blogger Chris, at 1:20 PM  

  • Now this is a team I have a chance of making!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:39 PM  

  • LMAO! I'll know once I start my project if I belong on this team or not. It's a simple stockinette sweater, but I've never knit one before and have no idea how long it takes... so I may be a sandbagger. You're a riot!

    By Blogger Anny, at 8:56 PM  

  • I guess I have found my official Olympic Team! btw...I felt you were describing me when I read your profile, so after reading through your posts and and seeing your Countdown to Bush being out of office "thingie" I think we are long lost twins!

    By Blogger Amanda, at 8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home