Saturday, January 28, 2006

Jaywalker Redux


Since #2 is behaving much better I decided she could say hello. She wanted you to see how pretty it is today so I took her outside to show you. I did the ribbing like I said on 1's and I like it so much better. I switched to the 1.5's afterwards and the tension is right on.

Have a great Saturday everyone. I'm off to see how much I can get done before we go out tonight. We're out with some friends to Mona's joint Gulp (Graze) for a few martinis and then a new restaurant for dinner. It feels like forever since I've been out with T. sans kids.

10 Comments:

  • That jaywalker is looking great! LOVE the colours!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:14 PM  

  • Lovely! And look at that blue sky! (Jealous)

    By Blogger goodkarma, at 3:32 PM  

  • Wow, blue sky. Neato.

    Oh, the sock looks good, too. ;)

    Have fun tonight!

    By Blogger Chris, at 3:37 PM  

  • lookin' pretty! I loooooove our view.

    By Blogger strangelittlemama, at 4:22 PM  

  • The jaywalker is looking fantastic as is the view! I hope you have a great time out tonight. I remember how much I enjoyed getting out once in a while without the kids - have fun!

    By Blogger Cathy, at 4:27 PM  

  • those socks rock! good job.

    i likey the color -- them there are my colors. i just broke down (i was suppose to be on a hiatus --smile) and bought a couple of skeins of that sock yarn last night.

    what a great day to take pictures outside -- i've been enjoying my view too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:48 PM  

  • She does look good. Sometimes it just takes some perserverence to make it all work. Hope you had a fabulous evening.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:45 AM  

  • PS...that was me Margene!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:46 AM  

  • Love the jaywalkers! I started a pair too... LOVE THEM.

    Hey, TAG- You're it! See Sunday's post.

    By Blogger Jenny, at 11:04 AM  

  • i didn't get this update on my bloglines? Like the second sock!

    By Blogger Ramona, at 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home