Sunday, January 22, 2006

Just for you Ramona

Breaking news! Ramona, we got the sponsorship. Noooo.... not a sponsor, sponsorship for our team. I'm proud to present, my final addition to the Olympics.



This team has been made especially for those of us who have had to rip out our Jaywalkers at least one time. See all of the smileys that are banging their heads there on Cara's KAL? I'm talking to you. We may not even be knitting anything for the Olympics either. We're just going to bond together and share memories over our frustrations of the Jaywalkers and have a drink together. Or two.

** Remember that Scout has a sense of humor and is in no way making fun of alcoholism. It's just that these socks have seriously driven me to drinking. I even bought a bottle of wine the other day and I don't even drink wine!!!**

10 Comments:

  • This is a team I'll join! I refuse to knit anything else until these damn socks are done. Actually, I got past the ribbing yesterday and really like the pattern. They seem a bit...small, though.

    By Blogger Beverly, at 9:28 AM  

  • I DRINK WINE! That button is going on my blog NOW!

    By Blogger Ramona, at 9:38 AM  

  • *snorting laughter*

    By Blogger Chris, at 3:14 PM  

  • Look at my blog. See how I added the button to the sidebar? See how I added some other buttons, too?

    Thanks! xxxx

    By Blogger Beverly, at 5:44 PM  

  • i think i'd join team sandbagger, but my project, while not difficult, surely will take me all of 16 days to complete (if not more). good luck with try #2 on jaywalkers.

    By Blogger CynCyn, at 9:13 PM  

  • I'm on your team!
    I've finally stopped ripping out the socks, ... but I'm still breaking needles...
    sigh.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:36 PM  

  • I didn't have to rip my Jaywalkers - but a second pair of them is on my possibilities list - not for difficulty but for the timing. Wanna see my Jaywalkers? Go here.

    I love the button!!!

    By Blogger sheep#100, at 5:41 AM  

  • I'm not knitting the socks, but, HICK, I'll be your glass raising cheerleader :)

    Pass me my pompoms...

    By Blogger Bonne Marie, at 9:25 AM  

  • OOOH! Can I have Champagne instead of wine??? If so, count me in!!! Well, I did already post the button on my site with my first completed Jaywalker...

    By Blogger Laurie, at 5:51 PM  

  • I just had my second WTF Jaywalkers moment. I don't know if I stomach another.

    Get the Kureyon. Get it now. You will love it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home