Monday, January 09, 2006

Meme # dos

Here's my next fun meme for my readers with the additional brain power of Ana. I posted about it the other day and I've seen a few of you out there posting your pictures but I want to see more. I should have a contest to see who can get a magnet in a picture the farthest distance away from me possible. (That be some good English!) In fact. That is a challenge I propose as of today. I know I have some European readers. China? Japan? Australia? I will send the winner something fun from the Shop if you buy a magnet from Lisa and post a picture of it on something where you live. And photoshopping a car with a magnet on it, in front of the Eiffel Tower will not count!

Here is mine. I live in Albuquerque and have the prettiest view from my driveway of the Sandia Mountains. It's early so you can't see them very well. Maybe I'll do another one once the sun is pretty on the mountains.


I can't tell you how many people comment on my magnet. I love it so much. If you are reading this (and I know at least 100+ people a day read this) consider yourself tagged. Come on y'all. Knitters of the world unite! Get your magent and tell the world you're a knitter and you're cool!

See what happens when I have a Starbucks triple shot latte first thing in the morning? Lots and lots of exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

  • I have my magnet. I'll get a picture somewhere cool very soon. Do we have a deadline on this meme?

    By Blogger Carole Knits, at 8:54 AM  

  • I have my magnet. I'll get a picture somewhere cool very soon. Do we have a deadline on this meme?

    By Blogger Carole Knits, at 8:54 AM  

  • I guess this means I need to get off of my backside and take a picture of my dirty Honda CR-V with it on the back...

    I need to put it on my motorcycle and get a pic of that also!!! That would be a trip!!!

    By Blogger Laurie, at 1:52 PM  

  • alrighty, I'm getting one! right now!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:40 PM  

  • ...er, did I tell you how incredibly JEALOUS I am of landing that out of the blue job? ..SO jealous I couldn't comment on your blog -grin
    can I ask an incredibly stupid question...(as I sneak back in my hole!) I know what it is in general, but what does 'meme' stand for? Now if you post this comment I'll never read your blog again!--double g-.....I should put 'anonymous'....

    By Blogger PJ, at 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home