Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Morning Y'all

I actually slept in this morning and it was so lovely. First of all I would love fo everyone reading this to go and sign up here and support the Boycott of So Fast So Sleazy.

The other bit of news is that I just signed up for Sockapaloooza. I'm excited to be a part of this one. Maybe I'll make my pal a Jaywalker? Ummmmmmm that would be a NOT! If I can't get a pair to fit me I don't think I'll be trying to fit a pair virtually on a Pal.



My goal today is to finish my first Jaywalker. I'm already to the gusset so I think I might be able to. I'll slip the girly some Benedryl at nap time so she sleeps a loooooong time. Oh stop. I'm just kidding. Stitch 'n' Bitch tonight. I love Tuesdays. It's really fun to have my girls to look forward to every week now.

Okay, off to get my ass in gear for the day. Girl day with the girly.

8 Comments:

  • I lost an hour of sleep today. I was up at 6am! I already printed up my boycott letter and sent it off in today's mail

    By Blogger Ramona, at 8:28 AM  

  • You will triumph over the Jaywalker!! You will!

    By Blogger Chris, at 8:43 AM  

  • thanks scout! i signed up!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:27 AM  

  • I signed up too!

    By Blogger Pixiepurls, at 10:53 AM  

  • I signed up, too. For both the boycott and the socks. Thanks for always being on top of what's going on in the knitting world!

    By Blogger Beverly, at 10:58 AM  

  • hey babes...I am so happy to be reminded of the sockapalooza sign ups...woo hoo.....
    saw Amy today...she said hi!
    have a good night and finish those dang jaywalkers:)

    By Blogger Michelle, at 3:56 PM  

  • You'll make it over the Jaywalker...
    then you will cast on another...
    and another...
    and another...
    ...
    ..
    .

    By Blogger sheep#100, at 6:14 PM  

  • thanks for the info, I've been wanting to do something about this.

    By Blogger pretendingsanity, at 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home