Thursday, January 19, 2006

Mucho better



Imagine that. When I actually use the proper needles you can see the proper pattern. Whouldathunk!? I'm totally digging this pattern. It's super easy to remember and fun to watch. I think I'm actually going to get some plastic needles today because suprisingly, I'm not liking my bamboo 1's. I got the Susan Bates sock set DPN's and am in heaven!

Oh yeah, I also spent the morning creating a Blog for our Stitch 'n' Bitch group. Aw yeah.

And if you have yet to see this, click it and go support the cause! Damn you SFSE!!

5 Comments:

  • I like that your sock matches the button you made! :) Going to be some gorgeous Jaywalkers!

    Glad to hear you're feeling better!

    By Blogger Chris, at 9:18 AM  

  • Ooohhhh...The colors are knitting up in such a pretty way!!

    By Blogger Chrissy, at 9:32 AM  

  • i soooooooooo love those colors - how rockin is that? makes me want to cast on some jaywalkers, even though i have no SnB group other than all you virtual peeps. yay you and all your knitsters!

    By Blogger jennifer, at 11:19 AM  

  • Franzie recommended the metal ones and I can't wait to go switch them and get going!

    By Blogger Scoutj, at 12:09 PM  

  • I actually didn't like my bamboos or Bryspun for Jaywalkers...I found metal dpns worked best! Oh, I just saw someone else suggested that...well I third it.

    By Blogger Tara, at 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home