Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Pictures Galore

Hope you like picture updates because you've got one here. I've been a busy little Scout this week.

Where shall we start? How about I show you what my girl Carole made for my boy for his birthday? You gotta love Wendy's Boogietime.



Here was the whole gang that came to celebrate



Next we're onto some FO's. First we have Cherry Garcia made with some beeyootiful yarn made by misshawklet.



Next we have my most favorite bag I've ever made. I love this so much and can't wait to show it off today. I was going to go with black round handles but I really think I like the look of these natural ones even better. I just have to line it and it's done. However, I'm thinking I may take it out today even without the lining because I'm impatient like that. Here she is. Isn't she gorgeous? Thank you again Allison for your help.




And last but not least.... Cara, lookie!



Socks that Rock. OMG. Prettiest sock yarn ever. Period. I can't wait to cast on my Jaywalkers!

Alrighty. How's that for a picture-post update?! Now I'm off to finish my boy's socks.

Oh wait! One more! Ha. Here are the Sandias once the sun hits them. Almost as pretty as some of Margene's pictures huh?

12 Comments:

  • Wow. I love that bag you knit! I know I've seen it before but I can't recall what pattern it is.

    You're brave to have all those kiddo's running around. I bet it was fun though.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:43 AM  

  • looks great!

    By Blogger pretendingsanity, at 10:25 AM  

  • woo! The bag is awesome. I'll get to mine eventually.
    I hope B loves his watch. Is he learning how to tell time big boy style??

    By Blogger strangelittlemama, at 12:44 PM  

  • I love the bag! What color yarn did you get?

    By Blogger Ramona, at 4:34 PM  

  • I love love love the bag...and that sock yarn is wonderful. Can't wait to see it knit up!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:11 PM  

  • The bag is beautiful! Glad you got yourself some STR - I see Hard Rock on the right, but what's on the left? You think it's good now, wait until you start knitting it up. That shit is like SILK! I started a new sock last night and actually looked at the label because I thought maybe it was cotton or something, it's so soft.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:44 AM  

  • Happy Birthday to little Scout! The bag looks great. It really turned out well and I like the bag with natural handles better I think. Maybe I'll make one of those bags later.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:41 AM  

  • Oh I love that knitted purse, first one I have seen that I thought "hrm I would like to make that", So CUTE!

    By Blogger Pixiepurls, at 7:06 AM  

  • I love the neck gaiter and the bag!! Too fun. Don't stretch the bag before you line it. *insert worried look*

    I recently got some STR, too, and rushing through my current pair of socks so I can cast on with it. It''s yummy.

    By Blogger Chris, at 7:42 AM  

  • CUTE purse, looks exactly like really expensive ones at retail.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:21 AM  

  • Love the STR colorway you chose. oooooh can't wait to see your Jaywalkers! Have fun!

    By Blogger goodkarma, at 10:39 PM  

  • The bag is fabulous! And I love the socks that rock yarn. I need to get me some. All of you "jaywalkers" out there are a bad influence; )

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home