Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Rain! Snow!!



I know this might be hard for some of you out there to understand but it makes us so happy here in Albuquerque when it rains/snows because it never does. Click that to see it a bit better. I honestly can not remember the last time it rained.

What this means to me is this; crappy weather outside means it's okay for my kids to watch a lot of TV right? Normally I'd feel guilty about letting them watch a movie midweek but hey! It's raining! Right now is 2:00pm. The girly just went down for a nap and the boy is about to get home. (Early release day) I figure we're going to have leftovers so I don't have to cook. I will go to bed around 10:00pm. In my mind that's a good 8 hours of knitting right!? I have Surface, Grey's Anatomy & Fear Factor TiVoed and Project Runway is on later. What a fun day. We'll just have to hope that the Scoutlets play along or "Dey're owt!" (Poor Heidi Klum)

Ready?
Set?
KNIT!

5 Comments:

  • Snow Day!! (Err, I guess Rain Day!)

    Perfetly acceptable to veg on such an occasion. Drinking is also encouraged.

    By Blogger Chris, at 1:51 PM  

  • I love WEDNESDAY... project runway day!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:14 PM  

  • Hey no problem, the more people that read my blog the better! I'll be sure to bring Emma w/ me to VW the next time, and I should be in soon, because I'm almost done with my blanket, and will need some help with picking up stitches for the edging :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:44 PM  

  • Yay to you ... I hope you got to catch up with some Tivo. (I don't have Tivo and I'm so jealous of people who do, just so that you know.) What age are your kids? My boy is 6 and my girl is 3. It's fun to know that there's other moms out there leading parallel lives. :)

    By Blogger jen, at 6:31 AM  

  • I would say vegging with beer/wine/gin and tonic, yarn and the tv is mandatory.

    It's almost a holiday right?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home