Monday, January 30, 2006

To do or not to do

that, my friends is the question. I never do memes. Yes, I started my own once, but very rarely do them myself. Since Jenny tagged me and I woke up at 4:39am this morning I decided what the hell.

Instructions: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot.

KimberliNY
Unraveling
Knitorious
Woman Obsessed
Scout's Knitted Swag

I'm tagging anyone who wakes up at 4:30am and has the time to do it.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was married to T., teaching high school English and living outside of Boulder, CO

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Pretty much what I'm doing now! Running around like a mad woman taking care of my family and exercising and knitting in my free time.

What were you doing 1 hour ago?
After waking up at 4:39am completely on my own I was still in bed contemplating getting up so I can run before my crazy day starts.

List five creative things you want to achieve this year:
1. Do more sewing - possibly another quilt with my kids' clothes
2. Finish the super-secret project C, and I are working on
3. Make a cute pair of wristwarmers I can wear running
4. Learn to Spin
5. Knit with something I've spun!

List five snacks you enjoy:
1. Stacey's Pita Chips
2. Almonds
3. Dried cereal
4. Snap peas
5. Cheese

List five things you would do if money were no object:
1. Move to France
2. Take a family trip to Ixtapa Club Med
3. Have a personal trainer work out with me every day
4. A personal chef
5. Not worry about the price of clothes and look for sales when I shop

List five bad habits:
1. I bite my cuticles
2. I have a trucker mouth
3. I get frustrated very easily by stupid people
4. I am impatient
5. I don't dust

List five things you like doing:
1. Knitting
2. Working out
3. Stitch 'n' Bitch
4. Eating really good food
5. Making other people smile/happy/laugh

List five favorite gadgets:
1. My MP3 player for running
2. Satelite radio
3. My Gaggia Espresso Machine
4. My cute mini-kacha-kacha
5. Laptop with wireless

Name one thing you like about yourself:

I think I'm really fun to be around.

There memeyfriends. You happy now?

4 Comments:

  • See? It wasn't that bad. ;)

    They're fun to read - I like learning all these tidbits about people.

    By Blogger Chris, at 5:44 AM  

  • Yup. Happy happy.

    By Blogger Carole Knits, at 7:41 AM  

  • Way cool!!! I don't get up at 4am, but I may try doing this when I get home, if this $^#$*&$#( Task Force at work doesn't kill me today :-)

    By Blogger Laurie, at 8:43 AM  

  • I like learning about bloggers through the meme's too.

    Love your socks (are the colors on the sides of the blog Prove It All Night, too?)

    I'm envious of the beautiful weather where you live...I need to move!

    By Blogger AngeliasKnitting, at 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home