Sunday, January 29, 2006

To Heel and Back

This second pair is just flying. I love how they are coming out so much better I might, I repeat might, even consider using my other Socks That Rock to make another pair. Seeing as I already have some of this Prove it All Night I will just have to think about it. I'm so in love with this yarn.

Today all of us went for a hike up at Elena Gallegos. I guess we actually call it a rike since we run a lot of the way. My kids are amazing and can pretty easily run about a mile straight up a mountain. Since Margene likes the scenery shots I present you with this one.



This is probably one of our favorite hikes. In order for the mommy to go, the kids had to agree to no rock climbing since it completely freaks me out. What I don't see, won't make me nervous.

On my way up there and back I actually brought my nitting in the car and got quite a bit done. I know you are probably getting sick of jaywalker pictures but I'm just finally liking them so I want to share. See how much better this one fits? Click to see it better. How'dja like that heel flap!?



Okay, we're going out again for dinner. We're hitting out favorite Mexican joint with two of T.'s good friends/biking buddies and their wives. Seeee yah!

7 Comments:

  • I have sock envy...

    By Blogger Amanda, at 4:43 PM  

  • I have mountain hiking envy!

    By Blogger Chris, at 5:51 PM  

  • I love those socks!

    By Blogger pretendingsanity, at 6:09 PM  

  • I love the colors of that sock so much. And heel flaps make me happy.

    By Blogger Emy, at 7:45 PM  

  • Hey! Looking good!
    Does it take a whole skein of socks that rock to do one Jaywalker sock?

    By Blogger Elabeth, at 7:52 PM  

  • Pretty socks!

    and I'm jealous that you get to have Mexican food ... there is no good Mexican food where I am, and I miss it so.

    By Blogger Ruth, at 9:19 PM  

  • Beautiful scenery! And the sock is looking good too! I don't blame you for showing it off.

    By Blogger WandaWoman, at 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home