Friday, February 03, 2006

I'm so proud to present.....

My new home!

http://www.scoutj.com

Please do me a favor and do two things. Go over and say hello, let me know you can comment, tell me how much you love my new site and then make sure to hit the subscribe feed so you can keep up with all of my knitty goodness. I don't want to lose anyone in the transition! Go on! Go look dangit.

I've had this design in my head for such a long time it's really exciting to see it come to fruition. With the amazing help of Noelle it's finally up and running. There are a few things to tweak, especially for anyone who still uses IE. (Go and get Mozilla!) Just ignore any weirdness you might see. That'll be fixed as time goes on. For now, I'm live baybee!

I'll send a few e-mails out but for anyone who has me in KAL or anything like that can you change my URL to this new one please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home