Thursday, February 02, 2006

Kid in a Candy Shop?


Is it wrong to join a group just because I like the button? I saw this on Margene's blog this morning and was completely hypnotized into joining. "Seeee these pretty colors???? Come and beeeeee a part!" Plus, Lolly is so damn sweet and cute I'd probably join anything she organized. She also left me a comment the other day inviting me to take part. I think it's a really cool idea too. I'm a total sucker for colors.

Time to get dressed and hit Village Wools with Mona and our girls to pick out my yarn for Odessa. Come on now. Who else is doing this with me?

6 Comments:

  • Do you have linky for how to learn to knit cable?

    I love that Odessa hat!

    PS it's Ambeaux

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:06 AM  

  • I signed up for project spectrum last week, too. Isn't it a great idea?

    By Blogger Beverly, at 10:22 AM  

  • I feel like such a joiner!!! But this is something I CAN DO!!! :)

    And I have the perfect yarn in my stash for March!!! :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:22 AM  

  • I love the Odessa--if it weren't mad birthday season for me (both parents and a sister all in Feb) I'd be joining you, but maybe in March.

    By Blogger Cari, at 11:28 AM  

  • Hey, I'm glad you like my button! :)

    I'm thinking of working on Odessa too, as I'm in a hat mood this year so far.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:53 PM  

  • I won't be doing Odessa... But I will see you tomorrow at Village Wools... You need a Village Wools moving countdown on your site!!! We are ALL excited :-)

    By Blogger Laurie, at 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home