Thursday, December 01, 2005

My girl


This morning in bed while we were snuggling my girly said, "I love my beautiful mama who makes pretty socks out of pretty yarn." Can I get an Awwwwwww?

Speaking of socks I'm almost done with the first one. The Thanksgiving madness took over my life and I didn't get a lot of knitting done. I think I'll be able to finish it today and start on the next one. I really need to get that baby sweater going but I have a really big problem. You see, there is unbelievably talented knitter/spinner/dyer named Noelle. She's EVIL! She came to Stitch 'n' Bitch on Tuesday with a bag of the most beautiful yarn I've ever seen. Damn her!! Anyone who knows me knows I love purple. This is what she had the nerve to bring.
How could I pass up Melting Grape Popsicle!? I told her the only way I'd buy it is if she helps me make a One Skein Wonder out of it. Go to her shop and buy stuff!

So now what? Baby sweater or OSK? Hummmmmmmmm.

Edited to add: I get quite a few daily hits and I want to know who you are! Will you please say hi??? Pretty please with sprinkles?

6 Comments:

  • Nice blog! My girlfriend MaryAnn just started knitting. I'll turn her on to your site.
    Btw, your comment on Albloggerque is prompting me to put up a couple of pictures I took at the last Lobo soccer game.
    Good work.

    By Blogger johnny_mango, at 9:35 AM  

  • I love her pretty mama, too!

    By Blogger strangelittlemama, at 3:58 PM  

  • I like that you want me to get drunk. I apprecate it. I would love to know what fiber that melted grape popsicle is made of.

    By Blogger anxiety knits, at 6:02 PM  

  • OSW! OSW! That's my vote! Can you feel my enthusiasm through those exclamation marks?? And my questioning nature??

    By Blogger Beverly, at 12:29 PM  

  • It's grape corriedale, plum merino, lavender icelandic, and white cultivated silk :)

    By Blogger The Little (Knitting) Hedgehog, at 11:24 AM  

  • Hi! Just found your blog yesterday and enjoy it. By the way, your daughter is lovely! :0)

    By Blogger me, at 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home